Our Story

My 2 1/2 year old has wanted to go to school since our neighbor gave him a brand new spongebob back pack. Unfortunately none of the preschools in our area take non-potty trained 2 year olds, so I looked into it a little bit, and decided to try a little improv homeschooling with some preschool curriculum I found online, and a great book that was reccommended at La Leche League. Join us on our journey!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Well, Day 1 Was Very Successful!

It's 8:20 pm, and we finally put the scissors down! I read somewhere that "fringing" paper is a great activity for kids. Moose just fringed paper for the last half hour- while doing flash cards. And he has requested veggie tales flash cards...I might have to make veggie tales flash cards because they don't exist anywhere on the internet.

I was worried Moose wouldn't have enough of an attention span for too much school at a time, but now it seems we have the opposite problem! Let's hope this continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment